Casa de Gloria
La Casa de Gloria is a charming, classic penthouse apartment in a quiet pedestrian area of the lower Albayzin, occupying the whole top floor of the building. The building houses 4 apartments positioned around a traditional 16th century Andalusian courtyard with original woodwork.
This bright and spacious, two level apartment (150m2 approx) was renovated in 2015 and boasts spectacular views of the Alhambra. The first level has a lounge/dining area, a well equipped kitchen and a bathroom with an Italian walk-in shower.
The second level has an amazing high wooden ceiling. A long corridor opens onto a second bathroom (with bathtub), two bedrooms with large wardrobes and king beds (one of the king beds can be changed into two single beds if necessary) and another spacious lounge with a small terrace with Alhambra views.
There is air conditioning in the lounges and standing fans in the bedrooms. Heating is provided by the reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounges and standing electric heaters in the bedrooms.
- 150m2 Penthouse apartment
- Entrance on the 1st floor, apartment on 2nd and 3 rd floor.
- Sleeps 6
- Lower Albayzin (5 min walk down to Plaza Nueva, 15 min walk up to the Mirador de San Nicolas).
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2 lounges (upper one with a sofa bed)
- Washing machine
- Terrace with Alhambra views
- Quiet, classic, luminous, spacious.